The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection ofpersonnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduledinOctober 2022/ November 2022.
Introduction class and from 18th August regular classes Monday to Saturday
Regular classes Monday to Saturday
Monday to Saturday
Monday to Saturday
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
Candidates intending to apply for CRP-PO/MT-XII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
Minimum : 20 years Maximum : 30 years
i.e.A candidate must have been born no tear lier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive).
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defenceforces + 3 years (8 years forDisabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST)subject to amaximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||Age concession upto the age of 35 years forGeneral/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 yearsfor SC/ST candidates|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percent age of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
(1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognisedby Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declaredonorbefore22.08.2022. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 22.08.2022 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/ certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned there on will be reckoned for verification and further process.
(2) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issuedby the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of gradeinto percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate interms of norms.
(3) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any)multiplied by 100.This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
I. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted foreach test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
b. Main Examination
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted foreach test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning& Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its authorised website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
Descriptive Paper of English Language (Letter writing & Essay) may be evaluated by an automated scoring mechanism for identifying features related to writing proficiency. This scoring mechanism is duly validated and evaluates test takers proficiency in writing in English Language in an objective manner as the mechanism does not have any in-built biases for evaluating responses.
(1) Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination. Those candidates who are calledfor Main Exam will also be required to bring authenticated/ stamped call letter of Preliminary Exam (along with authenticated/ stamped copy of the ID proof)
(2) Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application formand Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test.Though the duration of the Online Preliminary examination is 1 hour, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 2 hours or more including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
For the Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours or more including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in,giving of instructions etc.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP-PO/ MT-XII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are requiredto download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date,centre etc.of interview will not be entertained.How ever the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc.of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date /session/ venue/ centre/ set of candidates at its discretion,under unfore seen circumstances,if any. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview willbe 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-XII and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process,details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
NR = Not Reported
Including back log vacancies for some banks
|41||TamilNadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Erode, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Perambalur, Pollachi, Pudukkottai, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli,Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous, Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning/ Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Oneword Substitution|
|Quantitative Ability||Simplification, Profit & Loss, Mixtures &Allegations, Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds &Indices, Work & Time, Mensuration –Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination & Probability|
|Reasoning||Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series,Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Tabulation, Syllogism, Blood Relations,Input-Output, Coding-Decoding|
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus||Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio andPercentage, Data Interpretation,Mensuration andGeometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, DataSufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability.|
|General Awareness||Financial Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Static Awareness|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||Verbal,Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Code Inequalities, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Lineup, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations,Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding andDecoding. Computer Aptitude: Internet, Memory, Keyboard Shortcuts,Computer Abbreviation, Microsoft Office, Computer Hardware, ComputerSoftware, Operating System, Networking, Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies.|
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary,Grammar, Oneword Substitution , Verbal Ability|